When it comes to quick and deliciously-easy treats, this Oreo fudge recipe – shared by Chef Noor Mubarak – is simply a knockout.
For a start, all you need is three (yes you read that right, three!) ingredients mainlining with Oreos for that craveable cookies-and-cream boost of flavour. On to the method. This recipe is a no-bake one, meaning no oven time required, just a couple of hours of waiting once you pop the fudge in the refrigerator to set. The result? Yes, it’s every bit as decadent as you’d hope for of any recipe from the creative genius behind Notting Hill Bakery, the cloud dessert kitchen specialising in the most hedonistic delights from Nutella stuffed brioche doughnuts to pillowy cream puffs.
Save this recipe for when you want to make your friends, family or even colleagues a thoughtful homemade gift. Or simply stash this big batch of Oreo fudge in the refrigerator where it will stay fresh for a couple of weeks!
Oreo Fudge Recipe With Just Three Ingredients!
- 500 gm white chocolate
- 397 gm sweetened condensed milk
- 12 Oreos, chopped
- Line an 8×8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper and keep aside.
- Place the chocolate into a large microwave-safe bowl, and heat in 30 second intervals. Stir after each one, until the chocolate has completely melted.
- Stir in the sweetened condensed milk until almost combined. Fold in the chopped Oreos. Do not worry if your mixture becomes thick, it’s meant to be that way.
- Pour the mixture into the lined pan and smoothen out the top.
- If desired, top with extra chopped Oreos.
- Refrigerate for 2 – 4 hours or until the Oreo fudge has completely set.
About Noor Mubarak | The Notting Hill Bakery
Founded by Le Cordon Bleu-trained chef Noor Mubarak, The Notting Hill Bakery is a cloud dessert kitchen which has been inspired by the colourful neighbourhood in London where Noor spent her adolescent years. It is while growing up around Notting Hill that she dreamt about opening her very own bakery one day. The dream turned into reality during the recent lockdown. Run out of her home kitchen in Colaba, The Notting Hill Bakery specialises in creative and oh-so-indulgent desserts from stuffed brioche doughnuts to chocolate babka (the iconic Jewish braided bread). Follow Noor at @ChefNoor_M @TheNottingHillBakery
Liked this Oreo Fudge Recipe?
You may also like to browse…
We’d love to hear from you! Do let us know if you try this recipe – you can leave a comment below and/ or tag us in your delicious creations on Instagram @the_foodiediaries.
Latest Instagram Posts
Get the latest reviews, recipes & recommendations, delivered straight to your inbox: