Oreo dessert lovers, rejoice! Here’s a deliciously-easy, no-bake recipe for an Oreo Cream Pie made with an Oreo crust and a tangy cream cheese filling. Drawn from The Foodhall Cookbook, Pooja Dhingra‘s recipe for this classic Oreo dessert is the perfect treat for all you cookies and cream lovers! Not to mention, it’s ideal for warm, summer months when you can’t be bothered to turn the oven on.
No-Bake Oreo Pie
For the crust:
- 200 gm Oreo cookies
- 3¼ tbsp (50 ml) melted butter
- 5 tsp (25 gm) caster sugar
For the filling:
- 15 tbsp (225 gm) Philadelphia cream cheese
- Cream of Oreo cookies
- 6½ tbsp (100 gm) caster sugar
- 6½ tbsp (100 ml) whipped cream
- 1 tsp (5 ml) lemon juice
For the crust:
- Remove the cream from the cookies and keep in a separate bowl.
- Crush the cookies and set 50 gm aside for the filling.
- Mix together 150 gm of the crushed cookies with the melted butter and caster sugar till sticky.
- Spread it evenly over an 8-inch springform tin. Use the back of a spoon to press it down and smoothen it out.
- Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes or until hard.
For the filling
- Whisk the cream cheese, Oreo cookie cream and caster sugar till combined.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream till stiff peaks form. Fold into the cream cheese mix.
- Fold in the lemon juice and 50 gm of crushed Oreos.
- Pour over the chilled crust and refrigerate overnight until firmly set.
- Chef’s Tip: Some mint essence can be added to the filling if one feels like experimenting a little.
THE FOODHALL COOKBOOK
Curated by India’s leading gourmet and lifestyle store, Foodhall India, The Foodhall Cookbook brings together a medley of globe-trotting recipes from a roster of well-known and much-loved chefs in the country. All ingredients are available at Foodhall India.
Liked this Oreo dessert recipe?
You might also like…
We’d love to hear from you! Do let us know if you try this recipe – you can leave a comment below and/ or tag us in your delicious creations on Instagram @the_foodiediaries.
Latest Instagram Posts
Get the latest reviews, recipes & recommendations, delivered straight to your inbox: