Love Oreos? Love brownies? It’s only natural you’re going to love this recipe for Oreo brownies from self-taught fifteen year old baker and regular contributor, Elisha Parikh, a.k.a. @Elithebaker as she’s otherwise known on Instagram!
These ooey, gooey brownies are packed with chopped Oreo biscuits and studded on top with Oreo chunks too, bringing a classic cookies-and-cream flavour to the mix. With a classic crinkly top and a chewy texture, these Oreo brownies might just become your go-to recipe, not least as they’re ridiculously easy to whip up and require just a few ingredients that you probably already have at hand in your pantry!
- ¾ cup butter
- 1 cup (200 gm) dark chocolate (using baking chocolate/ chocolate-chips/ good-quality chocolate)
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup + 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup (200 gm) all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 12 Oreo cookies
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Melt the butter and dark chocolate over a double boiler/ Bain-Marie/ in the microwave.
- Mix the eggs with the caster sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add the chocolate mixture to the egg mixture and mix well.
- Sift in the dry ingredients into the wet mixture and gently stir to combine.
- Chop up 8 of the Oreo cookies into small bits and stir them into the batter.
- Pour the batter into a greased 8 x 8 inch pan (lined with parchment paper).
- Cut the remaining cookies into large chunks and press them on top of the brownie batter.
- Bake in the oven for around 25 to 30 mins until the edges are firm but the centre is only slightly set. Allow the brownies to cool completely before cutting.
About Elisha Parikh:
Elisha Parikh, more famously known as “Elithebaker” on Instagram is a self-taught, 15 year-old baker. She loves experimenting with classic recipes as well as creating new ones.
Explore More Recipes by Eli The Baker
Loved These Oreo Brownies?
You may also like to browse…
We’d love to hear from you! Do let us know if you try this recipe – you can leave a comment below and/ or tag us in your delicious creations on Instagram @the_foodiediaries.
Latest Instagram Posts
Browse More Recipes
Get the latest reviews, recipes & recommendations, delivered straight to your inbox:
How much ml does ur 1 cup measure? 200ml/240ml/250ml?
Absolutely loved it at CocoaLove and recreated the same with a lot of love. Thank you for sharing this recipe ❤️
These brownies are bomb! They taste soo good and are perfectly fudgy as well as chocolatey😋 loved bAking them and the recipe is easy to follow…. thanks a lot for introducing such amazing recipes with us🤩