For all the elaborate and extravagant recipes that I’ve had the pleasure of baking on my self-taught journey, there’s something to be said about the simple joys of a quick and easy “non-recipe” recipe that’s just as rewarding in its outcome. Case-in-point: this eggless Nutella Lava Cake, inspired by Fit Waffle Kitchen!
All you need are four humble ingredients, a spoon to mix it all together, a ramekin (small baking dish) and about twenty minutes (prep and baking time both included) for a quick and easy treat that’s as devilishly-decadent as you could hope for. You can also make this lava cakes in a microwave instead of an oven if you prefer. Just remember to use an oven-safe mug/ ramekin.
Eggless Nutella Lava Cake
- 100 gm Nutella
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) milk
- Add the Nutella to your ramekin (small baking dish). Sift in the flour and baking powder and pour in the milk.
- Mix with a spoon until it all comes together in a smooth , lump-free batter.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 14-15 minutes until the edges are set but the centre is still soft.
- Serve with a scoop of ice cream and eat straight from the ramekin.
- You can also make this lava cakes in a microwave instead of an oven if you prefer. Just remember to use an oven-safe mug/ ramekin.
- This recipe has been inspired by Fit Waffle Kitchen.
Enjoyed This Eggless Nutella Lava Cake?
You May Also Like To Browse…
We’d love to hear from you! Do let us know if you try this recipe – you can leave a comment below and/ or tag us in your delicious creations on Instagram @the_foodiediaries.
Latest Instagram Posts
Get the latest reviews, recipes & recommendations, delivered straight to your inbox: