The beauty of a blog is that it just keeps growing.
When I started The Foodie Diaries anonymously on Instagram, I had little idea of the exciting journey that was to follow… For sentiment’s sake I haven’t changed the name, although these diaries now include many pages beyond just chronicling my culinary quests.
So I hope you enjoy this new chapter – it seemed like a natural extension for someone frequently found hopping between art galleries, rifling through the rails of boutiques, and is continually on the pursuit of a new adventure!
Art & Culture
- Unmissable art exhibitions in 2017, London
- Highlights from Kochi Muziris Biennale 2016, Kochi, India
- A Look Inside the Royal Opera House, Mumbai, India
- Styling Tips for SS17: Trend-spotting & wardrobe tips for Spring Summer 2017
- An evening with Roland Mouret: In conversation with the iconic designer at Harrods
- Mademoiselle Prive Exhibition, Saatchi Gallery: Cocoa and Chanel in Chelsea
- Test-driving Ruuby, the Uber of beauty services in London
- Yoga at the V&A, followed by a facial at InterContinental Park Lane
- A Power Lunch Hour at Brown’s Hotel: A workout, massage & lunch, and all under one hour.